Thursday, October 28, 2010

Candy Melt Pretzels

Halloween is fast approaching! Today mom came up and we made treats.

I don't know if they have a name, but she's made them before for Christmas, and wanted to make Halloween ones! Notice how they're all Halloween colored?
And since they use pretzels, candy melts, and M&Ms, I figure "Candy Melt Pretzels" is easy enough.

These are easy. SO easy, in fact, that I don't even need to put a recipe guide below. I will anyway, but it's astonishing how easy these are. I mean..have I mentioned how easy they are?
I'm just going to fill up this post with pictures!

Candy Melt Pretzels Recipe

  • One package pretzel Snaps (The square/grid kind)
  • Candy Wafers (Purchasable at craft stores like Hobby Lobby, and Wal-Mart)
  • M&Ms (one large, or a few small bags)

Preparation

  • Preheat oven to 200
  • Arrange Snaps on a cookie sheet, in one flat layer.
  • Top each with one candy wafer (the color is your choice!)
  • Put into oven for 2-3 minutes, until you can press an M&M into the wafer without any resistance.
  • Remove from oven, press M&Ms into remaining wafers. Let cool/harden!

No comments:

Post a Comment