Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Cookies!

Alright, these weren't an experiment. I put the experiment on hold this week in order to help mom make SEVEN DOZEN cookies! Some go to work with me, some go to work with her, and some go to my lil brother's dorm. And yes, they all get eaten within a week!


This is also the only baking project that I won't share the recipe for. Sorry, Charlie! It's a seeecret reeeciiipeeee *spooky voice*

But you can certainly enjoy the pictures, can't you?

Have a Happy Easter! Or if you don't celebrate Easter, have a happy weekend! Enjoy the sun! Or if it's cloudy where you live... uh... watch this video! It makes me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

Actually, EVERYONE should watch this video. Someone showed it to me a week ago and I've watched it five or six times since then!

And sorry that this picture is rotated. I can't fix it, so... tilt your head! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment