Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Cookies

Wow, I am totally dense!

I've been so scatterbrained this last week that I forgot to update my blog.

Well, this is going to be a short post anyway. This was my last weekend working at my job (because my new job starts soon!) and I thought it'd be nice to give my co-workers one last taste of the treats that started it all: The sugar cookies mom and I have been making for so many years!
So that means that they're beautiful and delicious, but that there won't be a recipe this week.

But there are still pictures! I even cut them into stars for the holiday.

My concern now is that, if I keep baking every Friday, who am I going to feed them to??

(For the co-workers that are reading this, I think road trips are in order for you guys to come get some goodies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment